The IQ Panel 2 from Qolsys is an all in one power security system and smart home system housed in a beautiful 7 inch LCD touch screen. See system status, arm and disarm, control ZWave lights and thermostats and view compatible alarm.com doorbells and cameras from the same screen.
- Built-in Ethernet and LTE Cellular dual path communicators
- Built in Bluetooth LTE for automatic disarming when you come home
- Built in 5MP Camera snaps a photo when the alarm is disarmed
- Built in ZWave Plus to control ZWave locks, lights, thermostats, and more
- Built in glass break sensor
- Built in panel WiFi access point extends WiFi range for connnected WiFI devices
- Built in stereo speakers and microphones
- Photo frame screensaver function
- Wall mount or table top with included stand
This model supports long range PowerG wireless and 319.5 MHZ Interlogix wireless sensors. PowerG has 4x the range of traditional wireless, military grade 2-way encryption, automatic signal adjustment to improve battery life and ensure a reliable connection, and interference circumvention to ensure your signals never get blocked by other wireless protocols.
The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 connects using the Alarm.com service to provide alerts to users phones as well as remote control and status from anywhere in the world using an Internet connection. A paid Alarm.com service plan is required for this system to operate.
This model has an AT&T LTE cellular communicator installed.
The kit also includes two IQ mini door/window sensors (QS1135-840) and a IQ motion sensor (QS1230-840).
Qolsys QK9202-AK2C-840 Kit Features:
- PowerG Wireless
- 319.5 MHz Wireless
- 7″ Touchscreen
- 5MP Panel Camera
- LTE Radio
- Z-Wave Plus
- Dual Path Communication Ethernet and LTE
- Panel Glass Break